Atlas--Tie These Hands, "Come On"
Give It Up--JD Eicher & The Goodnights, "Into Place"
I'm Alive--The Wild Feathers, "The Wild Feathers"
Life Goes On--Transitshop, "Velocity"
Glistening Cowgirl--Hymn For Her, "Lucy & Wayne's Smokin' Flames"
Black Light In The Forest--Soledad Velez, "Wild Fishing"
Lose My Mind--Raw Geronimo, "Dream Fever"
Long Division--A Simple Colony, "Make It Start"
Holy Roller--The Blank Tapes, "Vacation"
Bend Beyond--Woods, "Bend Beyond"
Velvet Circus--Vermouth, "Retro Future Pop Exotica"
Class A Misdemeanor--Hellbat, "Yay Freedom!"
Vanishing Blues--The Moore Brothers, "California Sister"
Rosewood Casket--Dudley Saunders, "Monsters"
Driving Toward The Sun--Susan James, "Driving Toward The Sun"
I Won't Let You Go--The 88, "Fortune Teller"
Rug Out--Weba Garretson, "Such Is Love"
The Beauty Of The Better States--I See Hawks In L.A., "Mystery Drug"
An Unwide Road--Ted Brown, "An Unwide Road"
Told You Twice--Mother of Winter, "Blue in the Face"
Dumb Luck--Circe Link, "Dumb Luck"
In The Green Wild--Julia Holter, "Loud City Song"
Turn It Around--Lucius, "Wildewoman"
Illumination--Jonathan Wilson, "Fanfare"
Head Room Top Twenty Albums of 2013
1, Fanfare--Jonathan Wilson
2. Wildewoman--Lucius
3. Loud City Song--Julia Holter
4. Dumb Luck--Circe Link
5. Blue in the Face--Mother of Winter
6. An Unwide Road--Ted Brown
7. Mystery Drug--I See Hawks In L.A
8. Such Is Love--Weba Garretson
9. Fortune Teller--The 88
10. Driving Toward The Sun--Susan James
11. Monsters--Dudley Saunders
12. California Sister--The Moore Brothers
13. Yay Freedom!--Hellbat
14. Retro Future Pop Exotica--Vermouth
15. Bend Beyond--Woods
16. Vacation--The Blank Tapes
17. Make It Start--A Simple Colony
18. Dream Fever--Raw Geronimo
19. Wild Fishing--Soledad Velez
20. Lucy & Wayne's Smoking Flames--Hymn For Her