Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Head Room #68 Playlist--12/22/13

Lose My Mind--Raw Geronimo, "Dream Fever"
 
Life Goes On--Transitshop, "Velocity"
Holy Roller--The Blank Tapes, "Vacation"
Other Side--Feeding People
I'll Be There With Bells On--Brass Bed "The Secret Will Keep You"
I've Got Something I Can Laugh About--Ash Reiter, "Hola"
Class A Misdemeanor--Hellbat, "Yay Freedom!"
 
Dumb Luck--Circe Link, "Dumb Luck"
A Beating Heart--Aaron & The Spell, "Sing"
Blue Milk--Anne Heaton, "Dora"
 
Working On That--Donna The Buffalo, "Tonight, Tomorrow and Yesterday"
The Beauty Of The Better States--I See Hawks In L.A., "Mystery Drug"
Electricity Bomb--Grace and Tony, "November"
 
Avalon--Fiction Family, "Fiction Family Reunion"
Vanishing Blues--The Moore Brothers, "California Sister"
Overdose--Death Songs, "Sung Inside A House"
When U Love Somebody--Fruit Bats, "Mouthfuls"
The World Unfolds--Gabriel and the Hounds, "Gabriel and the Hounds"
 
Pretend--Chains Of Love, "Misery Makers (Volume I)"
Cathedrals--Hobbyist, "Hobbyist"
Do You Remember--Cumulus, "I Never Meant It To Be Like This"
Tempest--Lucius, "Wildewoman"
 
Illumination--Jonathan Wilson, "Fanfare"
6 Seasons--Mother of Winter, "Blue in the Face"
No Way Out--Harriet
World--Julia Holter, "Loud City Song"
Left to the Sea--Matt Duke, "Love On A Major Scale"