Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Head Room #50 Playlist--7/28/13

Atlas--Tie These Hands, "Come On"
Take The Party--Robert Randoph & The Family Band, "Lickety Split"
Boogie In The Dark--Bobby Rush, "Down In Lousiana"
Lost My Horse--Otis Taylor, "My World Is Gone"

The Beauty Of The Better States--I See Hawks In L.A., "Mystery Drug"
An Unwide Road--Ted Brown, "An Unwide Road"
Let It Go--Stewart Eastham, "The Man I Once Was"
Oh Jameson--Whitewater Ramble, "Roots & Groove"

'Til The Party's Over--Randall Bramblett, "The Bright Spots"
Working On That--Donna The Buffalo, "Tonight, Tomorrow And Yesterday"
Palm Tree Night--Les Racquet, "Whale Hail"

Dancing WithThe Moonlight Knight
I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
Firth Of Fifth
More Fool Me
The Battle Of Epping Forest
After The Ordeal
The Cinema Show
Aisle Of Plenty
--Genesis, "Selling England By The Pound"