Take The Party--Robert Randolph & The Family Band, "Lickety Split"
Holy Roller--The Blank Tapes, "Vacation"
She's Not A Liar--The World Record, "Freeway Special"
I'll Be There With Bells On--Brass Bed, "The Secret Will Keep You"
Neon City--The Exits, "Neon City"
I Won't Let You Go--The 88, "The Fortune Teller"
--Interview with Keith Slettedahl & Adam Merrin of The 88--
I Saw The Light That Day--The 88, "The Fortune Teller"
You Are In Love--The 88, Live in KPFK's Studio B
Atlas--Tie These Hands, "Come On"
Avalon--Fiction Family, "Fiction Family Reunion"
Catalyst Soup--The Ampersands, "This Is Your Adventure Too"
Seattle Party--Chastity Belt
Wear Me Out--Summer Cannibals, "No Make Up"
Do You Remember--Cumulus, "I Never Meant It To Be Like This"
Other Side--Feeding People
Pico--Salt Petal
Bend Beyond--Woods, "Bend Beyond"
Cathedrals--Hobbyist, "Hobbyist"
Feeding Frenzy--Lonesome Leash, "I Am No Captain"
Passing Through--Death Songs, "Sung Inside A House"
Disappearer--Radar Brothers
Careless Step--Solvents, "Ghetto Moon"
Hometown--Love & Fist, "Last Days In Country"
Long Division--A Simple Colony, "Make It Start"
Love Walked In--Powerdove, "Do You Burn?"
You're Not Really Here--WL, "Hold"
Every Day, Every Blood--Cold Satellite, "Cavalcade"