Everything I Believe—TR3, "Like Some Kind Of Alien Invasion"
Mantra—Keller Williams, "Vape"
I've Got My Telechron On—Ira Ingber, "Time Sensitive"
Vagabond Blues—Blues Traveler, "Blow Up The Moon"
A Commonly Observed Phenomenon—Desert Magic, "A Round The Sun"
Squirrel on the Roof—Garretson & Gorodetsky, "My Skin Craves Soil"
Another Sun—Fool's Gold, "Flying Lessons"
Natural Changes—Jackson Boone, "Natural Changes"
When I'm Blind—Built To Spill, "Untethered Moon"
Tell Me Cosmo—Susan James, "Sea Glass"
Don't Let Me Die At Coco's—Stoney Spring, "Don't Let Me Die At Coco's"
Sugar—Three Thirds, "Oh, Oh, Oh Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh"
Pay Attention—Brian Woodbury & His Popular Music Group, "Pay Attention"
Half Awake—Broken Guru, "Bent Up Halo"
Bored In The USA—Father John Misty, "I Love You, Honeybear"
Notes From The Madhouse—Circe Link, "Bird's Amazing Odyssey And The Meaning Of Tea"
Black Thumb—Rough Church, "Friction/Reflection"
Stabbed To Death Outside San Juan—The Mountain Goats, "Beat The Champ"
Bronto Awakes—The Atomic Sherpas, "Wish Granter"
Swirled World—Church Of Betty, "Swirled World"
Goose Eggs—Joanna Newsom, "Divers"
Marcy Boo Coo—Double Naught Spy Car + Stew, "Panorama City"
Sea Calls Me Home—Julia Holter, "Have You In My Wilderness"
Re Run Home—Kamasi Washington, "The Epic"