Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Head Room #140 Playlist--9/20/15

Drive Me Mad—Los Colognes, "Dos"
 
Dogs—Pink Floyd, "Animals"
 
Blood Moon Selfie—Desert Magic, "A Round The Sun—Vernal Equinox"
Staircase of Diamonds—King Tuff, "Black Moon Spell"
The Ideal Husband—Father John Misty, "I Love You, Honeybear"
Moonwalker—Icicle, "Theorems"
 
Dead Body—The Icarus Line, "Slave Vows"
Ghost Soul Traffic—The Jackals, "People"
I Wanna Bruise Ya (With The Stain of Babylon)—Stoney Spring, "Don't Let Me Die At Coco's"
 
Trans Europe Express
Numbers -> Computer World
The Robots
Aero Dynamik
Musique Non Stop
—Kraftwerk, 5/1/04, Coachella
 
Dark Out—Rebecca Jade and The Cold Fact, "Rebecca Jade and the Cold Fact"
The Ripper—Hackmonocut, "The Sum Of My Parts"
I've Got My Telechron On—Ira Ingber, "Time Sensitive"