Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Head Room #132 Playlist--7/5/15

I've Got My Telechron On—Ira Ingber, "Time Sensitive"
 
Swirled World—Church Of Betty, "Swirled World"
Raise The Class—Dayna Kurtz, "Rise And Fall"
Bored In The USA—Father John Misty, "I Love You, Honeybear"
 
Bent Up Halo—Broken Guru, "Bent Up Halo"
We Better Look Away—Hackmonocut, "The Sum Of My Parts"
50 Girls 50—Tough Age, "I Get The Feeling Central"
You Are Your Own—Eyelids, "854"
Brightly—Jacco Gardner, "Hypnophobia"
Girl I'm Not Afraid—Ransom and the Subset, "No Time To Lose"
 
Chat Noir (unedited)—Double Naught Spy Car + Stew, "Panorama City" BONUS
Notes From The Madhouse—Circe Link, "Bird's Amazing Odyssey And The Meaning Of Tea"
 
Other Side Of The Sky
Sold To The Highest Buddha
Castle In The Clouds
Prostitute Poem
Givin My Luv To You
Selene
Flute Salad
Oily Way
Outer Temple
Inner Temple
—Gong, "Angel's Egg"
 
Medicine Show—John Mancini Band, "Medicine Show"
Everything I Believe In—TR3, "Like Some Kind Of Alien Invasion"
Making It Rain—Keller Williams, "Vape"
A Monument To Compromise—Consider The Source, "World War Trio"