Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Head Room #129 Playlist--6/14/15

Baby Food—New Vocabulary, "New Vocabulary"
 
I've Got My Telechron On—Ira Ingber, "Time Sensitive"
Making It Rain—Keller Williams, "Vape"
Everything I Believe—TR3, "Like Some Kind Of Alien Invasion"
Barnburning—Gangstagrass, "American Music"
 
Another Sun—Fool's Gold, "Flying Lessons"
I Remember You—Church Of Betty, "Swirled World"
Notes From The Madhouse—Circe Link, "Bird's Amazing Odyssey And The Meaning Of Tea"
Stabbed To Death Outside San Juan—The Mountain Goats, "Beat The Champ"
 
I Win You Lose—Math and Science, "Math and Science II"
Night Jewels—Dogheart, "What Burns The Best"
 
The Other One—Grateful Dead (with Ornette Coleman)—2/23/93, Oakland CA
 
This Hell Where We Belong—Humming House, "Revelries"
Kingdom of the Beasts—Tony Volker, "Break & Reshape"
Desperation—1st Vows, "1st Vows"
Erase You—Argonaut, "Try"
 
Brightly—Jacco Gardner, "Hypnophobia"
Take Fountain—Tom Brousseau, "Perfect Abandon"
Dreams of Fishes—Three Thirds, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh"
 
Shadow of a Dream—John Mancini Band, "Medicine Show"
Poseidon's Daughter—Susan James, "Sea Glass"
Foreigner—The Wild Reeds, "Blind And Brave"