Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Head Room #64 Playlist--11/24/13

Follow Me--All The Locals, "All The Locals II"
Pretend--Chains Of Love, "Misery Makers (Vol. I)"
Summertime Blues--The Hot Toddies
Tempest--Lucius, "Wildewoman"
Seattle Party--Chastity Belt
 
Blue Milk--Claire Clube & Anne Heaton, "Dora"
Hundred In The Shade--Drizzoletto, "Love For You"
Native State--Jess Williamson, "Native State"
 
A Beating Heart--Aaron & The Spell, "Sing"
Holy Roller--The Blank Tapes, "Vacation"
About You--Colleens, "Wild Dreams"
Some Kind of Glory--The Cooling Time
Glass Hands--Cold Satellite, "Cavalcade"
 
The Man I Love
Just In Time
Malaguena
Fever
Frances And Her Friends
I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
It's A Long Way To Tipperary
Night And Day
Drunk With Love
--Frances Faye, "Caught In The Act"
 
The Riverbed--The Tripping Souls, "The Tripping Souls"
Overdose--Death Songs, "Sung Inside A House"
Clarendon Hills--The Visibles, "The Visibles"
Until The Day I Die--Voyeur, "Little Death"
Come Home--Lavender Diamond, "Incorruptible Heart"