Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Head Room #52 Playlist--8/11/13

Working On That--Donna The Buffalo, "Tonight, Tomorrow, & Yesterday"
An Unwide Road--Ted Brown, "An Unwide Road"
Let It Go--Stewart Eastham, "The Man I Once Was"
The Beauty Of The Better States--I See Hawks In L.A., "Mystery Drug"

--Interview with I See Hawks In L.A.--

If You Remind Me--I See Hawks In L.A., "Mystery Drug"
Oklahoma's Going Dry--I See Hawks In L.A., Live in KPFK's Studio B

I Want It Back--Mickey Hart Band, "Superorganism"
Take The Party--Robert Randolph & The Family Band, "Lickety Split"

Tweezer--Phish, 7/31/13, Lake Tahoe

Some Kind of Glory--The Cooling Time
Lose My Mind--Raw Geronimo, "Dream Fever"
Wear Me Out--Summer Cannibals, "No Makeup"
Class A Misdemeanor--Hellbat, "Yay Freedom!"