Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Head Room #44 Playlist--6/9/13

I Won't Let You Go--The 88, "Fortune Teller"
Coast To Coast--The Blank Tapes, "Vacation"
I'll Be There With Bells On--Brass Bed, "The Secret Will Keep You"
Wear Me Out--Summer Cannibals, "No Make Up"
Everyone Who Knows You--Royal Forest, "Spillway"

Au Revoir, My Darling--Anny Celsi, "January"
Driving Toward The Sun--Susan James, "Driving Toward The Sun"
Blueberry Pie--Weba Garretson, "Such Is Love"
Come Home--Lavender Diamond, "Incorruptible Heart"
Black Light In The Forest--Soledad Velez, "Wild Fishing"

That Feeling--Beisbol, "Lo-Fi Cocaine"
What's What I Do--Last Good Tooth, "Not Without Work And Rest"
On Your Side--A Simple Colony, "Make It Start"

China Cat Sunflower->
I Know You Rider->
Heartbeat Of The Sun
--Mickey Heart Band, "Buck Dancer's Choice"

Aman--Bombino
King--Laughing Eye Weeping Eye, "Beway"
Coming Out Of The Fog--Arbouretum
Waterbound--Ora Cogan, "Ribbon Vine"