Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Head Room #27 Playlist--12/28/12


Why Are We Here?--Delta Nove, "Imaginary Conversations"
Bend Beyond--Woods, "Bend Beyond"
Feral Thing--Dallas Don Burnet, "Cancel My Disappointment"
Thirst--Why?, "Mumps, etc."
Unusual World--King Tuff, "King Tuff"
Terracur--Social Studies, "Developer"
Phantom In The Valley--Howlin Rain, "The Russian Wilds"
Scarecrow 2--The Wiyos, "Twist"
Come Home--Lavender Diamond, "Incorruptible Heart"
I Wanna Talk 2 U--John Cale, "Shifty Adventures In Nookie Wood"
I Fell In Love With The Grateful Dead--I See Hawks In L.A., "New Kind Of Lonely"
The Smile He Took Away--Town and Country, "Town & Country"
Downward Facing Dog--moe., "What Happened To The LALAs"
Wendy Was A Robot--Ethan Freckleton, "The Crazy Things We Say"
Halliburton Snowboard--Double Naught Spy Car, "Western Violence"
You Could Believe--Nelson Bragg, "We Get What We Want"
The Sticks--Mother Mother, "The Sticks"
Suicide Pact--JJAMZ, "Suicide Pact"
Four Gardens--Julia Holter, "Ekstasis"
I Am Not The One--Good King Friday, "Good King Friday"
Black Men Ski--Stew & The Negro Problem, "Making It"
Cry For Judas--The Mountain Goats, "Transcendental Youth"