Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Head Room #11 Playlist--9/7/12


Road Rage--Stratospheerius, "The Next World…"
Black Men Ski--The Negro Problem, "Making It"
Four Gardens--Julia Holter, "Ekstasis"
I Am Not The One--Good King Friday, "Good King Friday"

--Interview with Lili Haydn, T-Bone Andersson, Milton Rosenberg--

Anything You Want It To Be--Planet of the Abts, "Planet of the Abts"
Tyrant--Lili Haydn, "I Am A Man"
Did Your Mama Teach You How To Share--Lili Haydn, "I Am A Man"

Playing In The Band--Grateful Dead, 12/31/76, Cow Palace SF

What For--Ian Hunter & The Rant Band, "When I'm President"
Suck A Lemon--moe., "What Happened To The LALAs"
Monacle--Shift F7, "Crimson Diablo"
Unusual World--King Tuff, "King Tuff"
Lake Charlevoix--Dana Falconberry, "Leelanau"
A New Addiction--OTiS, "Music Elevator"