Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Head Room #8 Playlist--8/17/12


Bender--Jack Tempchin, "Live at Tales From The Tavern"
Western Violence--Double Naught Spy Car, "Western Violence"
Theme From Amboy--Spindrift, "Classic Soundtracks, Volume 1"
Big Old Hypodermic Needle--I See Hawks In L.A., "New Kind of Lonely"

One More Chance To Love Me
I Don't Want To Go Home
Already Gone
Peaceful Easy Feeling
--Jack Tempchin & I See Hawks In L.A., Live in KPFK's Studio B, 8/17/12

All We Need To Know--Chris Smither, "Hundred Dollar Valentine"
Slithery--Abby Wren & What It Is, "Secondhand Swagger"
A New Addiction--OTiS, "Music Elevator"
Alphabet--The Twilight Sad, "No One Can Ever Know"

L.A. Party--Dallas Don Burnett, "Cancel My Disappointment"
Phantom In The Valley--Howlin Rain, "The Russian Wilds"

The One You Love
Loneliest Piano In Town
Jazzbird
--Jack Tempchin, "Live at Tales From The Tavern"