Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Music Never Stops Playlist--2/12/12

Fund Drive Edition


I Fell In Love With The Grateful Dead--I See Hawks In L.A., "New Kind of Lonely"
Speed--Stew & The Negro Problem, "Making It"
Downward Facing Dog--moe., "What Happened To The Lalas"
Black Men Ski--Stew & The Negro Problem, "Making It"




Make You Feel My Love--Adele
Just Like A Woman--Carly Simon
Simple Twist Of Fate--Diana Krall
I'd Have You Anytime--Evan Rachel Wood
It's All Over Now Baby Blue--Bad Religion
The Times They Are A-Changin'--Flogging Molly
Song To Woody--Silverstein
Desolation Row--My Chemical Romance
The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll--Cage The Elephant
I Want You--Ximena Sarinana
Lay, Lady, Lay--Angelique Kidjo
Blowin' In The Wind--Ziggy Marley
Like A Rolling Stone--Seal & Jeff Beck
All Along The Watchtower--Dave Matthews Band


--"Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan"