Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Music Never Stops Playlist--11/20/11

Celluloid Heroes--The Kinks, "Everybody's In Show-Biz"
Hallucination--Tee-M, "Earthiotic…Songs From A One Room Palace"
Bimini Bay--Tennis, "Cape Dory"
Waves--Lizzy Ross Band, "Read Me Out Loud"
La Havana--Mia Doi Todd, "Cosmic Ocean Ship"
The Smile He Took Away--Town & Country, self-titled
Snow Angels Of Pigtown--The Jigsaw Seen, "Winterland"


Mountain Song
I Know You Rider
The Other One

--Furthur, 10/6/11, Greek Theatre, Los Angeles CA



Plain & Sane & Simple Melody
It's So Easy (When You Know What You're Doing)
Now That I Know
I'll Find A Way (To Carry It All)
Baby Where You Are
It Is So Nice To Get Stoned
Robins Ride
Sonny Boy Blues
Love & Peace Raga

--Ted Lucas, self-titled (AKA "The Om Album")