Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Music Never Stops Playlist--7/24/11

Feel Free To Cry--Anus Kings, "Seems You Haven't Learned"
Under The Sun--Mia Doi Todd, "Cosmic Ocean Ship"
It's Time--The Heavy Guilt, "In The Blood"
Sarah Beth--Nightmare & The Cat, EP
New Fight Song--Patrolled By Radar, "Be Happy"
Sweet Friend--The Orion Experience, "NYC Girl"
A Cool Place In The Light--Old Californio, "Sundrunk Angels"


Jack Straw
They Love Each Other
Desolation Row

--Grateful Dead, "Road Trips, Vol. 4 No. 3"


Tom Traubert's Blues
Step Right Up
Jitterbug Boy
I Wish I Was In New Orleans
The Piano Has Been Drinking
Invitation To The Blues
Pasties And A G-String
Bad Liver And A Broken Heart
The One That Got Away
Small Change
I Can't Wait To Get Off Work

--Tom Waits, "Small Change"