Head Room is a wide-open venue for exploratory rock and roll, be it vintage pioneers such as the Grateful Dead, contemporary jam-rock, new music from myriad experimental, improvisational, accidental, avant-freak, wyrd-folk, and psychedelic cabaret artists or any other aural anomalies emanating from the nethersphere. Special emphasis is given to interesting offbeat local acts currently making the scene in Los Angeles.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Music Never Stops Playlist--5/1/11

Jorge Regula--The Moldy Peaches, self-titled
Nothing Left--Marnie Stern, self-titled
Under The Bridge--Jill Sobule & John Doe, "A Day At The Pass"
Paraty--Mia Doi Todd, "Cosmic Ocean Ship"
I'm Dead--The Liminanas, single
Not--Hymn For Her, "The AmAIRican Stream"
I'll Never Tell--Charlotte Eriksson, EP
Oleander--Mother Mother, "Eureka"


The Same Thing
He Was A Friend Of Mine
Smokestack Lightning

--Grateful Dead, 11/19/66, Ivar Theatre, Los Angeles CA


The Day The World Turned Dayglo
Obsessed With You
Genetic Engineering
Identity
I Live Off You
Germ Free Adolescents
Art I Ficial
Let's Submerge
Warrior In Woolworths
I Am A Poseur
I Can Do Anything
Highly Inflammable
Age
Plastic Bag

--X Ray Spex, "Germ Free Adolescents"